Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 4, 2013

SP4ED

My more mundane offline responsibilities drew me away from my interest in online technologies and interaction. The Scenario planning for Educators (SP4Ed) endeavour as a micro Open Online Course (mOOC) offered by the e-Learning Research Lab at the University of Canterbury in collaboration with the OER Foundation has given me another chance to reconnect online and interact with like-minded academicians from all over the world.

I look forward to this rewarding experience and am going to make a conscious effort to find the time to actively participate in networking with other members of this forum SP4Ed mOOC which is offered in parallel with the Change with Digital Technologies in Education course (EDEM630) in the Postgraduate Diploma in Education (e-Learning and Digital Technologies) at the University of Canterbury.

No comments:

Post a Comment